If you are a developer, or someone looking to really dig into deep customization, this course is for you.
Choose a lesson below to get started.
Push notifications send messages to any device that has installed your app and allowed push notifications. AppPresser comes with push notifications.
They require a bit of setup, so please follow the instructions below very carefully. Things to note:
- Push notifications cannot be tested in a simulator, you must use an actual device.
- Most problems derive from iOS certificates, make sure to follow instructions exactly.
- You must have a valid iOS developer account for Apple. You can find more information at Apple Developer
- Android requires a free Firebase project and API key.
Once you set up your iOS certificates and Firebase project, you will add this information to myapppresser.com and PhoneGap Build.
Please choose a lesson below to learn more about how to setup push notification profiles.
Once you are done customizing your app, you can get ready to submit to the app stores.
This is where things get a bit complicated, so if you want to avoid all hassles you can pay us to do your push notifications and app store submission.
You will need your own developer licenses, it’s best to get that started right away because there is a short waiting period.
Sign up for iOS here ($99)
Sign up for Android here ($25)
Submitting to the app stores is a multi-step process.
- Create and customize your app with AppPresser
- Create your iOS certificates, and Android release key
- Build your app in PhoneGap Build using the proper certificates and key from step 2
- Export your app files from PhoneGap Build to submit to the app stores
Click a topic below to learn more.
In this course, go beyond the basics by learning how to customize every part of your app. Custom CSS, custom layouts, and more.
If you just purchased AppPresser and want to learn how to get started, this course is for you.
Select a lesson below to get started.
Just checking AppPresser out? This course is for you. Learn how it works, examples, and more.